Around July of '07 my marriage of 7 years came to an end.. That's a whole unbelievable (literally) blog in itself, but the point is that I've always been intrigued by interesting travels. As a programmer, I work remote and as long as I've got cel and internet connectivity with my wireless broadband card, I'm good to go. Ultimately I would like to backpack through Europe, but first, I'm taking a smaller trek out west to get a little experience with travels of larger magnitude (view my route at the right of this page). This site will be a place for me to chronicle my travels, leave some photos, and jot down any interesting things that happen that I might one day forget.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Portland III

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - Been a while since my last entry, but I'm still in Portland. What I expected to be a 3 day visit with my cousins has turned into a 3-week turn of events. The divorce mediation is this Friday; I will post more after that.

My plan now is to fly back to Dallas for the mediation, stay with my friends Greg and Melissa over the weekend, drive to Houston for Thanksgiving, fly back here to Portland and spend a few more days hanging out, then get in my car and take my time driving back home. My route back home will take me through Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas (where I plan on visiting my cousin Lee, his wife Jennifer, and their son Grey), Oklahoma City, and finally into Texas. More to come..

No comments: