Around July of '07 my marriage of 7 years came to an end.. That's a whole unbelievable (literally) blog in itself, but the point is that I've always been intrigued by interesting travels. As a programmer, I work remote and as long as I've got cel and internet connectivity with my wireless broadband card, I'm good to go. Ultimately I would like to backpack through Europe, but first, I'm taking a smaller trek out west to get a little experience with travels of larger magnitude (view my route at the right of this page). This site will be a place for me to chronicle my travels, leave some photos, and jot down any interesting things that happen that I might one day forget.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2007 - With my new blog, I feel it's a little safer to post about the past month. Let me once again preface first with a little about the end of the marriage. I personally (and theologically) do not believe that November 16, or December 21 for that matter were the end of my marriage. My wife broke the covenant when she began her (2nd) affair two and a half years ago, and certainly when she threatened my life upon my discovery of it. This was the ultimate display of the absence of love and the end of the marriage. The pieces of paper we signed on November 16 did not sever the relationship, nor did either of our lawyers or the judge end the marriage; this was only a formality for governmental records.

In my opinion at least.

No comments: